Blue Magic Confessions...



I guess you could say that I'm passionate about pretty much everything. I love to work hard, play hard and tell people just how much I care and appreciate them. If we are friends, you know how I feel about you and if we have just met, you will figure out if you can handle my personality or not. I don't know how to turn if off and I'm not sure that I would want to anyway!


Something you may not know is that I love to keep a clean home and I have allergies which make me somewhat of a "Delicate Flower." I care about my health and the environment so I was pleasantly surprised to find this magic concoction of pouring equal parts of White Vinegar and Blue Dawn Original Liquid Dish Detergent together in a spray bottle. Gently shake it to combine, spray it on, wipe the surface, rinse and be amazed. Watch as the soap scum melts away in the tub, sinks and on the faucets. I love it when my faucets sparkle!  I also use it on appliances and just about everything. I have placed a bottle in each bathroom labeled "Blue Magic."


I heard about this on Pinterest and there are many variations of using it such as: heating it, only using the Blue Dawn color and no other liquid dish detergents.  I'm all about keeping it simple so I just combined it and it continues to work for me!


I have shared this with several friends, clients and colleagues and just thought it was time to come out with my Blue Magic Confessions. My hopes are that this will inspire others to clean one house at a time.


Disclosure: This does not mean that you should call me to passionately clean your home.  


~Stacie



No comments:

Post a Comment