How are you growing?



School is starting back, and many thoughts recently struck me. I was an average student in school, I didn't want to be there and rarely enjoyed it. I stayed under the radar and drifted through the process. I excelled in college because that was on my terms and interest. When I decided to go into Real Estate, I was surprised by the amount of class time it took to be able to take the licensing test. The surprises continued when I had an NC Real Estate Licence and didn't know how to help consumers sell or buy real estate. The class and licensing were based on rules, laws, guidelines which are needed skills but NOT enough. There is so much more to the process. I was fortunate to have some great mentors along the way, and now that support and challenge me to grow.  I also developed a passion for learning that helps keep me fired up!

During the year, I attend my required continuing education requirements plus more. I just returned from one of my favorite events, the Buffini and Company Mastermind. This event fuels my soul, and I highly recommend it! The focus is on Relationships, Business, Finances, Spirituality, and Health. I always have written goals in each area, and it's great to be surrounded by other like-minded people of all ages, from multiple businesses, different levels of achievements and income that share a hunger for growth.

With a lot of praying and faith that the best is yet to come, I have found people, books, blogs, podcast, classes, and life experiences that have gratefully impacted my life. Some life lessons have been heartbreaking, and others have been mind-opening. As a Christian, I understand that timing is not in my hands and that there are no coincidences. I read a devotional, pray, journal, limit my access to the news, fill my head with positive information, have accountability partners that I talk with every Monday at 8:00 AM, and a business coach call twice a month. I have goals that scare me and that I don't know how I will achieve them. I also know that you're either growing or dying, and I choose growth! What are you doing to grow?

~Stacie





Favorite Good Stuff: The Brian Buffini Show, Darren Daily12 Week YearYou Version Bible appDr. Fung IDM Program










No comments:

Post a Comment