How important are pictures when Listing a Home?


I must confess that I have taken my own pictures of listings in the past and thought I was doing a good job for my Sellers. 

Now, I use Tour Factory and the professional photographers that are trained to take fantastic pictures of properties. Today, more than 90% of Buyers search the web before contacting a Realtor or scheduling a viewing of a property. So it is EXTREMELY important that the home shows well and is photographed well! Of course it still needs to be priced right and in good condition too. 

Take a look at 6 Rattan Bay Court and share your thoughts. I just listed it about 15 minutes ago. The sellers will receive a very informative weekly email showing how many folks have looked at their home. This is a sample, remember it just went live so it will be full of activity soon. Sellers Report

Let's talk about all the ways I can help you get your home market ready and SOLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment