An Apple a Day...

 I was debating about purchasing a new computer for several months when Go rolled out the Go Apple program. I had a PC  but was ready to embrace the change without any hesitation. It is different and there is a learning curve to begin with but now the phrase "An Apple a day keeps the doctor away" has new meaning for me. My PC took forever to upload, download, connect or do anything and I had several viruses even when having virus protection.

Today is a new day. I love my Macbook Pro for many reasons. The performance is quick and easy. I can turn it on instantly, the graphics are crisp, the applications are easy cool and the life of the battery makes a substantial difference in use.  Beyond my every day need for researching property, email, files etc. I have been enjoying face time, the muti-touch track pad and learning how to use iMovie. I know there are many tools that I'm just getting familiar with and look forward to learning more.

Having a new Macbook has helped me be more efficient and has increased my productivity. I have the "Apple" fever. I purchased a iPhone and earned an iPad at the last Go90x. Thank you Jim & Kevin for helping me "Be Better." 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment