Launching Kay Herring-Stephenson





Why am I being LAUNCHED??  No I have not joined NASA, but I have joined Go Realty.   At Go Realty every new Agent is given a private party to launch their career with the company.  It is a time for food, fun and fellowship with family, friends, co-workers and clients to support my new venture.  I was honored that so many attended-y'all must really love me to have come out in the monsoon!   As you know, Go Realty believes in giving back to the community-with that in mind, I asked all attendees to the party to bring canned goods for the Durham Food Bank.  At this time of year, it is not about me, its about children and giving a hand to those in need.  Thanks to all that attended, we filled three bins full of canned goods and I had the privilege of delivering it to the Durham Food Bank.  It is still early December so you, your family or company have plenty of time to still donate to your local food bank.  Take time out of the hustle and bustle of shopping and fill a bag full of food-NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO BE HUNGRY!

  



Durham Food Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment