Full Frame + Free Events



As many of you already know,  I'm a big fan of Full Frame Documentary Film Festival and grateful to have a business partner that will cover me while I volunteer (look for me on the plaza or in Fletcher) and binge on as many films as possible from April 4-7, 2019. I hope you already have your passes because there are only 2 options left. Yikes! There have been changes from the past year so you want to make sure you know the guidelines before standing in line. The last-minute line requires a pass this year, and you can't pay cash at the line so come prepared with a Rush Pass or other Passes. 

FREE Events! We all love free so plan on joining in on the fun. I've had the pleasure of seeing both RBG and Won't you be my Neighbor? They are both great! 

Friday ~ FREE Screening of RBG 8- 10:15PM at Motorco
               (No ticket required)

               Late Night Bash 9-11:00PM Unscripted Durham
               (No ticket required)

Saturday ~ FREE Screening of Won't you be my Neighbor?  
                  8:30-10:10PM at Durham Central Park (Outdoor)
                  (No ticket required)
               
Sunday ~ School of Doc, Closing Night Film
                2:30-3:30 at Cinema 2
                (No ticket required)
                
~ Stacie 


No comments:

Post a Comment