I love sharing GOOD news about Durham! Here we grow again!
Take a look at the following New Restaurants, Distilleries, Hotels, Businesses, Places to Live and Accolades!
Let's Dish since Durham was named Tastiest Town in the South!
- Bar Virgile - Tapas/Small Plates
- Basan- Japanese Cuisine and Sushi
- Dashi- Japanese Ramen Shop
- Pompieri Pizza-Italian
- Burger Bach- Burgers and Seafood
- JuJu Durham- Asian Tapas
- Monuts- Donuts
- Mateo- Tapas
- Rose's Meat Market- Meats and Sweets
- Alley 26- Cocktails and more
- Primal- Gluten Free Food and Spirits
- 21c Museum Hotel- 125-room boutique hotel, contemporary art museum
- Aloft Durham- Opening July 2015 (beside DPAC)
- The Durham Hotel - 54-room boutique hotel targeted to open by May 2015 in the former Mutual Community Savings Bank building at 315 E. Chapel Hill St.
- Residence Inn by Marriott-The former McPherson Hospital (Trinity Park) will be redeveloped into a 125 room Residence Inn. Opening June 2015
- Jack Tar Hotel- Will Open 2016. Previously known as the “Oprah Building”, was built in 1962. It sits on the edge of CCB Plaza.
Where to Live in Durham? Call Stacie 1st at 919-475-9460!