Holy Cow! I was MOOved this weekend!



I was MOOved by art this weekend in Durham! I always kinda knew that I had a thing for cows but this exhibit proved that even more. We really enjoyed the cow parade held at the Golden Belt and I just couldn't stop taking pictures. There were 80 life sized, fiberglass cows designed and decorated by local artist. The cows sported QR codes, wings, goggles, a parachute, a bow tie, crutches, Duke and UNC themes along with the Durham skyline. The best part of the FUN is that the proceeds from the event will benefit the North Carolina Children's Hospital. The cows will be displayed around The Triangle so I hope you will be Mooved when you see them!

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/08/17/2278023/cowparade-public-art-project-comes.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/08/17/2278023/cowparade-public-art-project-comes.html#storylink=cpy

We loved taking pictures of the herd!



 
My Mom loved the parachute cow!

I'm enjoying the fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment