I LOVE Social Purchasing! Have you tried it? Are you hooked yet?



I first heard of Groupon a few years ago and then came across Twongo and Living Social. Now there are many other sites that offer discounts on restaurants, movies, entertainment, massages, car services and anything else you can imagine. The cool thing about using the sites is that you can look for adventures in your area or areas that you will be traveling to.  I have also purchased gifts ranging from a Nascar Racing Experience to Flying Lessons.  I love the idea of supporting local businesses and who doesn’t love a deal? Some of the sites offer rewards to members if their friends sign up for the same purchase. So keep that in mind because I’ve earned  a few items FREE! I’ve noticed that Google has recently started sending me deals directly. We also have some local companies like Zspotdeals available in The Triangle.

Another one of my favorite finds is Gofobo this is the site where I get FREE Movie Screenings. Once you register you will start receiving emails and you do have to follow the rules or they will stop inviting you. Tickets are first come first serve so take action as soon as you get an invitation. People ask me all the time about this but never take the time to register.

The one thing that I hear often is that people purchase these great deals and then NEVER use them. What? Yes, you heard me right. So for my friends who purchase these Fabulous Finds please use them or give them away. If you are interested in me sending you a direct invitation to these sites just let me know. :-)  So now, I’ve shared my secrets with you, please do the same if you find a Fabulous Deal!

~Stacie

1 comment:

  1. Interesting stuff guys. Now almost in all the countries of world prefer to buy products online to save time as well as the money. I also prefer digital portals for saving time instead of visiting the market. When identifying problems, shortcomings and weaknesses, you need to try to eliminate them and make improvements, borrowing experience from exemplary companies in the market. Each guts(.)pk/ benchmarking study will be the next step on the path to excellence. Thanks for it

    ReplyDelete