Hot Sweaty Mess at Kid Rock...



I was a Hot Sweaty Mess at the Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow concert at Walnut Creek Pavilion. The weather was steamy and the concert was hot like fire.  It was probably the most interesting collection of folks I have seen in years. I think we were overdressed. Lol The majority of the female fans wore very little fabric (not enough to consider clothing) to proudly display their curves (no matter the size or age) and tattoos. The males (that I saw) did have on bottoms but boldly displayed tatts and piercings as well.  Now don't get me wrong - I 'm not mocking them - I was totally mesmerized by their Free Spirit and don't-give-a-damn attitude. If you love watching people like I do then this was the place to be. Tailgating before the concert allowed plenty of time for food, fun and adult beverages to get folks in gear (if needed). The music was loud and the vibe was insane.


I have always Loved Sheryl Crow. She looked gorgeous and delivered as usual. I liked Kid Rock before but after the concert I can honestly say that I'm an Official Fan (which is somewhat concerning). Kid Rock is a great performer and musician. He is keeping it real. He drank from a Jim Bean bottle, used profanity, showed a slide show of his life and had pole dancers in the background.


During the night my friend from Germany asked me "what is that smell"? I told her it was a mixture of body odor and marijuana and then we just kept dancing. So the moral of this story is maybe you can judge a book by its cover. Because what you see is what you get with Kid Rock, no excuses!

Birthday Party Crew




No comments:

Post a Comment